EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Level 1
EFT Level 1 training
10-11th July at The Sand & Sound Centre, Glossop near Manchester
2-day Level 1 (Foundation) *face-to-face* training in Emotional Freedom Techniques with Masha Bennett
EFT is an invaluable therapeutic, healing and stress management tool for any professional working in a supportive/helping capacity, and is an excellent self-help and emotional regulation tool.
EFT is sometimes known as “acupuncture without needles” and has been developed in the US in the 1990s. EFT brings together complementary therapies and psychology, by combining stimulation of a series of acupressure points with a psychological approach, typically resulting in shifts of cognition and relief from excess negative emotions.
Some of the features of EFT
- The basics are quick and easy to learn, often with good success rates even for complete beginners.
- It is “portable” and can be taught to others in one brief session for use as a self-help tool.
- The client is an active participant and not a passive recipient and has a better sense of control.
- Can be carried out anywhere and at any time, for both emotional and physical symptoms.
- A gentle approach, with virtually no contra-indications or harmful side effects.
- Does not require full disclosure – a client can keep a difficult issue private and still get relief.
- Can work even for complex and long-lasting problems with minimum discomfort (in the hands of an experienced therapist).
- Benefits the practitioner as well as the client
There are over 100 peer-reviewed research articles, including dozens of randomised controlled trials and some systematic reviews showing the efficacy of EFT, in particular for post-traumatic stress, anxiety, depression and food cravings.
Early bird fee: £180 if booked by 10th June
Full fee: £200
£50 deposit reserves your place
On completion of the course you will be issued an attendance certificate for EFT Level 1, from EFT International, one of the main professional EFT organisations worldwide and in the UK. Please note that in order to qualify as a practitioner you would need to attend a further Level 2 workshop and complete practical and theoretical assessment components, including case studies.
About the trainer
Masha Bennett is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and trauma specialist with some years of experience in the NHS, addiction treatment services and criminal justice system. She has been teaching EFT since 2006 in the UK and internationally (Norway, Russia, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Israel etc) to some thousands of health professionals and general public. Masha's dissertation for her MSc in Psychological Trauma was on the use of EFT for self-care by trauma therapists
How to book
Email email@example.com for further info
Hosted by Masha Bennett
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR Masha Bennett is a UKCP registered psychotherapist and clinical supervisor, trauma specialist, sound healer, and is a tutor for the Association of Integrative Sandplay Therapists, with experience of work in the NHS, prisons, probations, residential children’s homes, international development projects and private practice.