DBT skills group programme
I am offering a nine-week Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills group programme to assist those suffering the symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder/Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder and other emotion regulation issues such as chronic depression and/or anxiety and self-harming behaviours.
The programme includes nine weeks of DBT skills group consisting of mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation and interpersonal effectiveness.
In addition to the skills group, the programme includes:
- three one-to-one hourly sessions
- three hourly family support evenings
- out of sessions telephone skills coaching service
- weekly booklets containing course material
- weekly DBT digital diary cards
- additional handouts and supporting resources
Hosted by Sarah Turner
I have been in private practice for over a decade. Originally trained as an integrative therapist I have since specialised in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy. My experience includes working for charities, The Priory Hospital, Chelmsford and private practice where I have worked with a wide range of client issues including group facilitation.