Our pioneering treatment programme offers flexibility to work around you, and includes the following;
- initial psychological assessment with a consultant psychiatrist
- 28 structured 90-minute group sessions in the evenings
- 4 one-hour, one to one psychotherapy sessions
- free aftercare weekly sessions for one year following treatment, with an online support group and regular alumni social activities
- during the programme, there are weekly family support sessions and ongoing telephone support to enable strong recovery for our clients and their families
- our unique non-residential programme has been specifically designed to fit around your busy work and life commitments
Our structured group therapy, assignment groups and one to one’s using a psychoeducational and holistic approach. This is supported with psycho-social and pro-social approaches, with CBT, DBT, REBT, motivational interviewing and enhancement therapy, and equine assisted psychotherapy.
Our assignment group explores understanding addiction, relationships with the self and others to address the underlying causes and triggers for addictive behaviours.
Workshops will include topics to support relapse prevention, facing up to consequences, the 12-step foundation activities for steps one to three, re-building the future and education around co-dependency, developmental immaturity issues, and relational trauma reactions utilising Pia Mellody’s model of post induction therapy.