Day retreat: Exploring the power of connection
Our themes for this retreat include learning and implementing ways to support psychological and physical well-being. When we look at the whole picture of our well-being in a holistic way, we can learn to support our well-being more effectively.
During the retreat, we’ll be working indoors and outdoors, exploring:
- Working with our thinking selves: We’ll learn a simple framework that can enable us to improve our own lives and create a better world!
- We’ll identify factors that have a negative impact on our well-being and learn how to manage some of these unhelpful ways of being.
- Identifying factors that have a negative impact on our well-being and learning how to let go of some of these unhelpful ways of being.
- Discovering our feeling selves, we’ll connect mindfulness with playfulness.
- Exploring breathing, sensing, moving, and relating, to provide us with a deeper sense of connection with something bigger than ourselves.
- Putting useful tools into practice to soothe and ground.
A light lunch (VE / V / GF) will be included in this day retreat.
All you'll need to bring is a mat, cushion, blanket, journal + pen and we'll provide the rest!
A non-refundable deposit of £40 is payable to reserve your place in which case please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can pay in full using this link.
Sarah King is a BACP registered Psychotherapist. She has a passion for sharing ideas which can help us to grow with a particular interest in how the natural environment supports our growth. Chelsea Haden is a 200hr yoga, mindfulness and meditation teacher. She has a passion for slow and seasonal living, with a fondness for getting people outside.