CPD - working therapeutically with obesity; looking at food addiction and binge eating
Working therapeutically with obesity
The aim of the CPD is to provide an understanding of a therapeutic treatment for obesity, incorporating the bio-psychosocial spiritual 12-step model, and how to integrate this model of treatment into your own practice.
This CPD is aimed at counsellors, nurses, psychologists, dieticians, nutritionists, psychotherapists, family therapists, youth workers, trainee therapists, social workers, general practitioners etc.
- Facilitator: Ms. Rochelle Craig MSc, FDAP Accred.
- Date: Saturday March 24th, 2018.
- Venue: Harben House, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16-9EY
- Cost: £65
- Time: 10am–4pm
- £15 non-refundable deposit secures place (to be paid by 01/02/18)
- £50 outstanding balance to be paid by 28/02/18
- Bank transfer via BACS
- Account name – Clarity Thinking
- Please ask for sort code account number
- Please use your name as the reference.
Please note limited availability
About the host
Ms. Rochelle Craig has a Masters Degree in addiction counselling, fully accredited with the federation of drug & alcohol professionals.
Ms. Rochelle Craig has been working in an addictions treatment centre since 2004 and am the lead counsellor/group facilitator for the eating disorders/food addiction group.