Couples therapy – a practical online masterclass
Every relationship has its ups and downs, but sometimes these become too difficult for a couple to manage on their own.
The day covers:
- the most effective ways to help and build rapport with couples in conflicted relationships
- the sex differences in processing emotions
- non-blame talking styles
- the long-term impact of parenting
- past conditioning, including psychological traumas, that can give clues about why difficulties arose
- what we can learn from the way successful couples facilitate mutual needs satisfaction
Find out more and book your place at humangivens.com.
"Well worth attending – and the money. I'm going back refreshed and well resourced, with lots of new skills and strategies to try." - Psychotherapist
Hosted by Human Givens College
Human Givens College has been providing training in the best ways to treat mental health and behavioural problems for over 20 years. Our clear, practical mental health training gives you the key information and skills you need to help people overcome their difficulties as quickly as possible.