Counselling and personal development group - starting September
Every Friday; 6:45 pm - 9:15 pm
Being part of a small group of typically six maximum provides you with what is a less intensive and often yet more effective approach to working through not just emotional or psychological difficulties. Some of the reasons people come are:
- To work through difficult feelings such as anxiety, fear or loss.
- For support through a difficult time in their lives.
- To understand themselves and their behaviours and make changes in themselves or their lives.
- For when they keep repeating negative outcomes and experiences in their lives but don't know why.
- To gain confidence, become assertive and improve conflict resolution or their communication skills.
- A place to enjoy a deeper human experience with others.
The sessions are conversational, relaxed and allow you to enjoy the support of others, to give and receive feedback and have me facilitate the group safely with the opportunity to also work individually with me inside the group on any particular worry or difficulty you have.
No experience of being in a group is needed and I offer an initial meeting to ensure this is right for you.
Please feel free to contact me for more information or to discuss your needs.
About the host
I am an experienced counsellor with particular interest, experience and the skills to work with people from all walks of life and every kind of difficulty within a group.