Community in mind - your passport to well-being!
Within this workshop, we aim to;
- share our commitment to raising awareness of mental health and attached stigmas
- provide an informative, educational, and supportive service to local communities
- work alongside members of the community without prejudice and respecting diversity
- offer a safe, friendly, and supportive environment, working towards changing lives, improving well-being, an positively impacting health and longevity
From this workshop, you will;
- gain skills to improve overall health and well-being
- interact with other members of the community
- increase self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-worth
- gain the confidence to choose the life you want to live
- have fun whilst doing so!
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ch'maine on 07514 158 004.
email@example.com, or Jacqueline on 07455 849 720.
Hosted by Chmaine Robinson
Hi all We are pleased to announce the 6 week passport to Well-being Workshop! Calming Minds & Forever Growing have collaborated to bring to you our Community In Mind Project. As experienced counsellors & well-being practitioners, we bring to you life changing, thought provoking & interactive weekly sessions.