Co-dependency within the addicted family system
Who is this workshop for?
This course will suit anyone who already has a basic understanding and experience of the counselling process and is interested in how addictions affect the family both individually and as a system. This will help to improve the understanding, knowledge and experience of those wishing to work with addiction within the family.
Aims Of the course
- To understand what co-dependency is.
- To understand how co-dependency occurs.
- To learn ways of working with co-dependency within the family as a whole and with individuals.
- To be able to identify the signs and symptoms of codependency.
- To know what help is in the community for co-dependency.
CPD: seven hours
Vicky has been a qualified MBACP counsellor for over 21 years, with 27 years experience of working with addiction. She is FDAP Certified (Federation of Alcohol and Drug Practitioners), and is an experienced trainer.