Clinical qualification in psychodynamic psychotherapy (taster)
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom.
- Are you considering a career as a psychotherapist but need a clearer idea of what clinical training would entail?
- Would you like to know more about the psychodynamic modality and what it means to practice as a psychodynamic psychotherapist?
- Do you want to know what it is like to train at WPF Therapy?
At this taster session you will:
1. Experience a seminar ‘taster’.
2. Attend a clinical supervision session using a fictionalised case study.
3. Meet members of the WPF training team who will be happy to answer your questions.
4. Get to meet and talk with others who are interested in psychodynamic training.
This course will be of interest if you want to know more about what training as a psychodynamic psychotherapist involves and where it can take you.
Applications must be received by Thursday 18th March 2021.
If you experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted by WPF Therapy
WPF Therapy is a well established and respected therapy training organisation. Throughout the year we provide CPD workshops and lectures to augment the clinical and theoretical learning offered by training organisations. This also offers the opportunity to focus on topics pertinent to the clinical work provided by new and established practitioners.