Celebrating Satir; a systemic therapy workshop for personal and professional development
A two day exploration of systemic therapy.
Introducing some of the work of Virginia Satir; her ways and wisdom; her models and mediations.
Learn how to:
- Explore the impact of the intrapsychic system
- Focus change at 'being' level
- Anchor congruence as a change agent
- Bring transformational change to each session
- Elicit family maps of origin to uncover blocks
- Externalise and create growth for coping processes
- Understand the neurobiological process of change
- Acess internal processes
- Make contact and build deep rapport
- Set and track goals and outcomes.
This programme utilises presentation, small group discussions, exercises and skill practice. You have the opportunity to take part in experiential learning in a safe environment.
To securely book your place, visit www.SharonRooke.co.uk/Celebrating-Satir
Early bird price £200, full price is £299.
- Morning meditations
- The change model
- The intrapsychic system
- Coping stances.
- Becoming more fully human
- Transactional & transformation rapport
- Accessing internal resources
- Family maps of origin.
What will you gain?
in the true spirit of Virginia's openness to learning and growth, this course is available to everyone. If you want to learn more about yourself and others... come along!
- Stimulate change to achieve goals
- Understand the growth model vs hierachy
- Recognise and work with coping stances
- Understand how family maps influence current action
- Ways to handle unmet expectations.
About the host
Sharon is a Satir systemic psychotherapist, trained by Satir Institute of the Pacific.
UKCP reg psychotherapist & supervisor, accredited by NLPtCA (Chair 2014-2017).
Vice Chair, UKCP Ethics Committee
Guest lecturer for University of Worcester psychology department.
INLPTA NLP and IHS Hypnotherapy Trainer