Career workshop for therapists
You’ve finished your degree or training. What now?
A career workshop specifically designed for counsellors and psychotherapists who have completed, or are near the end of their training and are deciding what path to take now.
- You may be uncertain about career direction.
- Wondering about how to find paid employment.
- What type of organisation might you want to work for?
- Considering whether private practice is right for you.
- Wondering whether to continue with your placement or volunteering?
This workshop gives you the opportunity to explore your options, identify what’s right for you, and to discover a way to plan and move your career forward.
If you would like:
- Space and time to think about what you really want from your career.
- A clearer focus about your future career as a therapist.
- A supportive environment in which to explore your own personal circumstances and what that means for your career direction.
- Ideas and ways to find employment.
Numbers restricted to maximum of 15.
Drinks and snacks provided, please bring your own lunch.
About Lynsey Lowe
Lynsey Lowe is a BACP accredited therapist with experience of working with survivors of abuse. She worked for a specialist service for 5 years and now works in private practice. Prior to training as a counsellor she was a careers advisor working in the NHS. She has extensive experience of delivering training and career workshops.