Breaking free - Become a leader in your own life (one-to-one hourly course) Hull
Living in the shadow of others is no fun if it leaves you feeling frustrated and left behind. Are you always wishing you could be a leader at home, at work, within your family and circle of friends, so that people will look up to you and not through you?
If you know you 'have it in you'... well somewhere inside of you, underneath the low confidence and behind the self-loathing, how would you use it successfully even if your did find it? If this sounds familiar then this course of personal and professional development is just for you.
Breaking free - a personal and professional leadership course
Become a leader in your own life. Break free from the mental and emotional chains that weigh you down. Conquer your fears, overcome your negativity, become self-fulfilled and be the best you can personally and professionally be.
This is a personal tailor made one-to-one course where you will be offered the chance to take a look at yourself, inside and out, from top to bottom. It will feel like a personal MOT, the opportunity to see what is working, what doesn't and what you would like to change. Together we can address your fears, your worries and your concerns. What angers and frustrates you and what makes you smile and laugh, what you'd like to improve on and what you'd like to leave behind for good.
This course is for you if:
- You have personal goals you'd like to achieve, but don't know how to get there.
- You're thinking of changing your job, but aren't sure what to change it to, or you aren't sure if you have the confidence.
- If you'd like to change, enhance or leave your relationship, or start a new one, but lack the skills, confidence and courage to make those changes.
- If you're fed up of your family or friends making you feel small, putting you down and leaving you out.
- If you're just totally fed up of feeling lost, lack confience, unassertive, unattractive and bottom of the pile.
Here at A New Beginning, one of our professional counsellors, psychotherapists or life coaches will teach you the skills to find a way through the fog and negativity of your life and will show you that you can begin to shine like the star that you are.
Break free & be a leader in your own life!
Eight, one hour in-depth sessions (taken over 8-12 weeks) - £480
(inc. homework assignments that encourage the continuation of personal & professional development)
What you can expect the course to cover and what you can achieve
Please note: Some may not be applicable to your situation. Together we will decide which is best suited to your personal needs.
We will cover:
- A full and detailed history of the problems you are facing.
- Gaining clarity on what you would like to change.
- Goal setting.
- New & effective NLP and CBT techniques that will improve your skills in the following areas:
- confidence building
- positive decision making
- leadership skills
- psychotherapy (ideal for addressing your past issues that are still affecting your present and is now time to let go of)
- anger management
- stress therapy
- relaxation and breathing techniques (ideal for de-stressing and positive thinking)
- hypnotherapy (ideal for addressing phobias, insomnia, confidence, weight-loss, stop-smoking, exams, interviews, public speaking, meetings)
- image coaching
- dating coaching
- angel card reading (for life, career or relationship guidance)
- relationship coaching
- conquer your fears
- addressing the internal negative chatter
- have a more positive outlook
- improve your relationships
- improve your career
- improve your life.
Call Mandi today to hear more about this personal and professional development course.
(01482) 850550 / 07717210969
About Mandi Weymes
Mandi is a professional Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Life Coach, Relationship & CBT Therapist, Hypnotherapist & Trainer with over 20 years experience of helping people get to the root of their problems & help them uncover new skills to empower them to enjoy a more healthier & fulfilling life.
*Aftercare therapist & coach for the Jeremy Kyle Show*