Boundaries with compassion
This one-hour workshop is designed to help you understand boundaries with compassion.
Together we will discuss respecting our own boundaries, but also practising compassion towards others.
We will discuss social media/influencers on boundaries, doing something good and the benefits of it, what do boundaries really mean? Types of boundaries, benefits of healthy boundaries and finally setting boundaries but with compassion.
This workshop is a great tool and can help individuals learn their priority list.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate from INNATE Counselling and Psychotherapy.
The main areas we focus on are:
- social media/influencers on boundaries
- doing something good
- boundaries…what does it really mean?
- types of boundaries
- benefits of setting healthy boundaries
- setting boundaries with compassion
Aim and learning outcomes:
- Help individuals learn what boundaries mean and what boundaries they want to set.
- Develop a basic understanding of boundaries and compassion.
- Understand what your priority list is, and why a priority list is important.
- Provide you with knowledge of how boundaries and compassion can go hand in hand.
For further information or enquires contact: 07947381138 or firstname.lastname@example.org