Boost your self-esteem and feel good about yourself - workshop
This is a practical two and a half hour self-esteem building workshop.
- When: 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 12:30pm
- Where: 19 Fauna Field, Dunstable, LU5 4FP
- Price: £50
The workshop is a fusion of counselling, coaching, hypnotherapy, mindfulness and yoga techniques.
- Learn true facts about self-esteem so no one can false you with a fiction.
- Acquire knowledge of different parts of self-esteem and identify your current level of self-esteem.
- Gain an understanding of the power of personal history and how to honour your life story.
- Practice a yogic breathing technique to calm, relax and balance out your mind and body.
- Talk to different parts of yourself and change your negative self-talk.
- Experience hypnosis for boosting self-esteem and feeling good about yourself.
- Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee with a cake in a relaxing, supportive and encouraging atmosphere.
It is a small group workshop with limited spaces so book now to save your place by calling Renata on 07572 028589.
Also, this workshop is available on a request for a group of five people.
Hosted by Renata Karlinskaite
Renata Karlinskaite is a qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor, hypnotherapist and yoga instructor, who runs her private practice of psychotherapy, self-esteem coaching and hypnotherapy in Dunstable. For more info please visit www.renatatherapies.org or call 07572 028589