Autism in the therapeutic space
Venue: Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel, Blythswood Square, Glasgow, G2 4AD
Date: Thursday, 5 December 2019
Ticket price: £95
- 9.30am - reception/sign in
- 9.50am - conference commences
- 2.30pm - conference closes.
Teas/coffees and lunch included.
The speakers on the day are:
- Elaine Nicholson, MBE - CEO/Founder/Counsellor of Action for Asperger's
- Tracy Clark, Counsellor - Action for Asperger's, Scotland
- Orly Koppel, Counsellor & Supervisor
- Lisa Cromar, Counsellor/author/researcher
To obtain a ticket for this event please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 01536 266 681.
Tickets are limited to 52 places.
Action for Asperger's - Registered Charity 1148790
Hosted by Tracy Clark
This event is being delivered by the charity Action for Asperger's, which was founder in 2008. The speakers on the day are: Elaine Nicholson, MBE - CEO/Founder/Counsellor of Action for Asperger's Tracy Clark, Counsellor - Action for Asperger's, Scotland Orly Koppel, Counsellor & Supervisor Lisa Cromar, Counsellor/author/researcher