Aspergers, navigating relationships
Workshop - Understanding Aspergers within relationships
- Exploring the complexities and difficulties experienced within relationships.
Friendships, sexual relationships, co-workers, siblings, families:
- Understanding meltdowns, over sensory stimulation and coping mechanisms
- Aspergers, navigating relationships (1 hour with time for questions)
- Aspergers and women coping with parenthood
- Aspergers, obsessions & meltdowns
About Sasha Latham
I am a qualified counsellor specialising in Aspergers/ ASD. I have many years experience working directly with clients on the autistic spectrum. I also have family members who are diagnosed/ self diagnosed.