ASPECTS workshop on working with anxiety: Introducing a CBT approach to working with anxiety
Working with anxiety: one day
- anxiety first aid
- managing physiology
- working within the CBT model
- supporting understanding
- exploration of specific and generalised anxiety
- planning and supporting coping strategies between sessions
- relapse prevention.
- Amanda Perl MSc., BSc. (Hons), MBPsS, MBACP (Reg)
- Anne Gisby BSc Hons MBACP Senior Accredited Counsellor
Suitability and CPD:
- A CPD certificated workshop as per attendance.
- Also available as part of the aspects training and development modular practitioner certificate.
- Suitable for counsellors, psychotherapists, clinicians and all related mental health practitioners.
Enquiries and booking to email@example.com
Full programme of workshops available for 2015/2016 include:
Working with anxiety: A CBT approach: 26th November 2015
Working with anger: A CBT approach: 27th November 2015
Working with emotional abuse/domestic violence: 22nd January 2016
Working with trauma: 29th January 2016
Working with disordered eating: Approach: 25th/26th February 2016
CBT and mindfulness for integrative practice: 17th March 2016
Working with complex grief: 18th March 2016
Assertiveness: A transactional analysis approach: 22nd April 2016
Working with stress: An integrative approach: 19th May 2016
Working with depression: A CBT approach 20th May 2016
Schema therapy for personality disorders 14th/15th July 2016
About the host
Anne Gisby and Amanda Perl have extensive professional practice backgrounds utilising a range of therapeutic interventions in addition to producing and facilitating programmes. Anne and Amanda have both set up and managed clinical services. Both currently work in private practice and tutor and lecture on a Stage 4 BACP Accredited Diploma.