Anxiety and worry in children - online parent programme
New online video presentation and resources:
- Do you have an anxious child, or a child that worries a lot?
- Is this impacting on the whole family?
- Are you feeling worried and helpless at times?
- Have you tried different methods, that have proven to be ineffective?
This programme is for parents that want to:
- Feel empowered by understanding what their child is experiencing.
- Feel confident in managing their child's worries and anxiety.
- Have the skills and resources to support their child effectively.
- Feel reassured that they are doing the right thing.
- Have a more relaxed and enjoyable family life.
- Reduce their child's fears, by letting them know you understand them.
- Build their child's confidence and self-esteem.
Why this programme?
This programme has been developed by a cognitive behavioural therapist (CBT) with twelve years' experience in the education sector. The programme has had great outcomes and proven results.
CBT is one of the most heavily researched forms of therapy, with overwhelming evidence to support its effectiveness in the treatment of anxiety. Some of the techniques we use in the therapy room are shared in this programme!
This cognitive behavioural therapy techniques programme, has received excellent feedback from both parents and schools. This new online version has been made available, to ensure that many more parents can feel confident in dealing with their child's anxiety and worry.
Visit here for more information and to purchase the programme.