Anxiety support group
A friendly group led by experienced counsellor Laura, helping you learn cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques to manage your anxiety and stop your panic attacks.
Is your anxiety getting too much for you to cope with?
This friendly group offers you support along with CBT techniques to help you manage your anxiety and lead a calmer and more relaxed life.
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your anxiety?
- Do you have panic attacks?
- Do you constantly worry and overthink things?
- Do you think your anxiety is having an effect on your health, tight chest, heart palpitations, tummy troubles, pins and needles?
- Would you like to understand why you get so anxious?
- Would you like to find ways to worry less?
- Would you like to stop the panic attacks?
- Would you like to find ways to reduce the number of thoughts spiralling around your head?
- Would you like to feel more relaxed?
This group can help you deal with all of these issues. We look forward to speaking with you.
£10 per week.
Laura Knight Dip.Couns MBACP is an experienced counsellor and cognitive behavioural therapist. She is an approved anxiety UK therapist and works extensively with anxiety and panic attacks in her private practice SeeClear Counselling, based in Poole, Dorset. Laura has a friendly way of working and fully supports all members of the group.