Are you irritable and fly off the handle often?
Do you take anger out on loved ones?
Do you swallow anger and let it fester?
Do you believe anger should not be expressed?
Do you let your bottled up anger affect your health and relationships?
Do you want to enhance your knowledge of dealing with difficult emotions, and become more emotionally aware and confident?
If you have answered yes to any of these then this course is for you!
- Understand anger
- Identify the signs
- Uncover unhelpful beliefs that feed anger
- Learn simple techniques that reduce anger and integrate these into busy high pressured schedule
- Be more calm and relaxed
- Be clearer and make better decisions
- Be more effective and achieve more in your day
- Be able to communicate clearly and accurately
- Become less stressed
- Be more healthy and active.
- Understanding types of anger
- Sources of anger
- Beliefs around anger – conscious and subconscious
- Anger timeline
- Implications of avoiding anger
- A wide range of safe techniques to avoid anger
- Practice of several techniques.
Course attendees and duration
1 day duration - maximum of 15 delegates to gain the most from this course.
The content can also be delivered for an individual in a one to one coaching format.
The delivery of the course is a stimulating and interactive mix of western and eastern concepts, which will enable discussions at depth from a holistic perspective. There is also opportunity to explore options and solutions and practice techniques presented. The delegates will take away a comprehensive workbook which will be a resource for the rest of their lives, to enable them to maintain optimum control over emotions and anger.
Supporting materials and follow-up
We will be delighted to offer a short follow-up session in 3-6 months time at a subsidised rate to support you with revisiting and reinforcing the course content as well as developing online/written materials on this topic.
We also offer expert one to one counselling if you are suffering from anger management issues