An experiential dip into meditation in cornwall - New for 2015
An experiential dip into meditation in Cornwall - New for 2015
Being able to relax, switch off or focus is not always easy. This course aims to help people develop reflective skills & an inward looking habit, to gain peace of mind. We will have a look at what is available in the world of meditation and you can take from it what you want & need.
Dates (2nd Wednesday of month, January - June 2015), arrive 6.30pm for coffee/tea/cake, starts 7-9pm
1. January 14th - What is meditation? An overview of the course. How can meditation and relaxation help in real life?
2. February 11th - Meditation, deep relaxation and use of mantra mind thinking or positive affirmations. Breathing to relax.
3. March 11th - Mindfulness or paying attention on purpose. Learn how to connect to your body and the environment around you.
4. April 8th - Creative visualisation. How’s that going to help?
5. May 13th - Chanting or the use of the voice. What? Me?
6. June 10th - Bringing it all together. How have these sessions changed me and what will I take out of this?
Total cost - £120 in advance, concessions available
For more information see - www.ruth-woodley.co.uk
Phone 07790 618574 or email email@example.com to have a conversation about the course and book a place
Venue – Flowerwood, Pillaton, near Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6QS