Advanced certificate in counselling and psychotherapy supervision training
For qualified supervisors or supervisors who have progressed through the
core certificate in counselling and psychotherapy supervision training.
Five CPD days in highly relevant topics within the practice of supervision.
Commences Saturday 28th September 2019.
- Unit eight: group supervision: theories and facilitation
- Unit nine: managing boundaries, difficult feelings and complexities in supervision
- Unit ten: managing risk and high intensity practice – safeguarding
- Unit eleven: attachment styles and the maturing long term supervisory relationship
- Unit twelve: alternative modalities and frameworks.
* Please note: Units can be undertaken as individual CPD days for supervisors not wishing to undertake the full advanced certificate.
- Group skills – Brigid Proctor
- Supervising counsellors – issues of responsibility
- Counselling suicidal clients – therapy in practice - Andrew Reeves
- Integrative approaches to supervision.
Cost: £400; deposit: £100.
* Instalment plan - five remaining monthly payments of £60.00.
About Helen Rose
Tutors: Helen Rose: MBACP (Accred.) Therapist, CPD Trainer & Supervisor. BA Hons Coun. PG Cert Supervision. Cert Teaching. EMDR Therapist Level 1 -4.
Katy Sixsmith: Therapist, Supervisor and CPD Tutor. MBACP Accred. Dip Counselling. Cert Supervision.
We teach in a relational and relaxed environment with humour and integrity