Accredited systemic connections and interventions via Zoom
The course is offered over two days via an online Zoom learning environment.
What the course includes:
• Family dynamics.
• Therapeutic bonding.
• Attachment and systemic theory.
• Intergenerational, Family of Origin, Societal influences.
• Systemic fit.
• Relationship styles.
• Diversity and blended families.
• Perception and reality.
• Reflective practice.
• Argument resolution.
• Practice opportunities.
Each day will begin at 10 am and finish at 4.30pm and will be hosted via the Zoom video conferencing platform. This will allow us to meet online as a whole group and also utilise break out rooms for small group work and practice.
We will be careful to take regular breaks to account for screen time and take care of our individual energy levels.
Lunch will be a one hour break.
In terms of self-care, please consider avoiding other screen use in this break time.
Feedback from students who have completed this course:
• They are able to introduce working with Systemic intervention into their practice.
• They benefit from being part of a learning community with colleagues working in different contexts and with different age groups and achieve accelerated learning through discussion of the variety of themes.
• They are up to date with developments in the field of systemic therapy, having also reviewed legal and safeguarding requirements.
• They know how to access useful sources of information and support.
Hosted by Ian Wallace
Ian has over 11500 hours of professional clinical practice with all combinations of Clients. He works from an intuitive basis and has the Client's needs at the heart of his work. He has been Counselling since 2002 and teaching since 2012 and has qualifications for Counselling, Teaching, Coaching and Supervision.