Accredited couples counselling training in Sheffield
We are excited to announce a training course on counselling couples with Ian Wallace to be held in Sheffield.
The extensive course is structured over seven days and is an accredited course. The core four days will help you to understand the unique aspects of working with couples and what help you may give them in relation to understanding the issues and problems they may be facing.
The core four-day course covers:
- couple dynamics
- therapeutic bonding
- holding the balance
- attachment and systemic theory
- scripts and messages
- couple fit
- relationship styles
- diversity and blended families
- perception and reality
- reflective practice
- DV and the implications to couple work
- argument resolving
- introduction to mindfulness and lots of tools to help you to help the couple have a happy life.
This four-day training course is in two blocks: 30th, 31st October and 16th, 17th November 2017. Followed by three-day CPD workshops:
- Sex and the symbolic understanding of the problem - 30th November 2017
- Loss and bereavement CPD - 29th January 2018
- Genograms information gathering - CPD 19th February 2018
The cost for all seven days is £630. Certificate included. The course is accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists.
About the host
Ian has over 9,000 hours of counselling experience in multiple settings and with diverse client groups, with individuals, couples, families and CYP.
Ian has been building and delivering training programs for over 20 years, his extensive knowledge and attention to detail makes his courses the ones that are constantly in demand.