Abuse and trauma recovery skills training
- Offer a two-year voluntary commitment to Hurting to Healing.
- Commit to a three-hour block of counselling every week.
- Participate fortnightly in group, clinical supervision (1.5 hours).
- Hold current BACP membership and/or another professional counselling/psychotherapy body.
- Have annual professional indemnity insurance.
- Accept responsibility for your own self-care, health, and well-being.
- Ensure that you work within a relevant ethical framework and within your competency to work with complex clients.
- Be willing to commit to personal counselling/therapy if the need arises.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com to request an application form.
About Gail Longhurst
Facilitated by Dr. Zoë Pool