Zoe Hinett - MBACP Reg. PgDip
07732 672 581
Welcome to Sticks and Stones Counselling, this is a friendly counselling service run by me, Zoe Hinett, a BACP qualified and registered counsellor.
I help people to work through a variety of issues from anxiety and depression to bereavement, abuse and relationship issues. Many of my clients have come to counselling feeling anxious, depressed, frustrated, sad, lost or just really stuck and each case we have been able to work together to change those feelings.
If you are experiencing similar feelings and would like to know more about how I can help you then why not come along for a FREE pre-therapy session. During this 50 minutes we can explore what's brought you to counselling and I can tell you about how I work and answer any questions you may have. To sign up just drop me an email/call or make contact via www.sticksandstonescounselling.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I began volunteering on helplines back in 2003 and rapidly became interested in counselling and have since become a BACP qualified and registered counsellor. My qualifications mean I have passed the necessary accredited courses to work as a counsellor.
I have gained a wealth experience and knowledge through counselling at various agencies throughout London. In each of the counselling settings below I have been privileged to work with people from a variety of cultures, ethnicities and religions.
- Private practice - South East London - Adults and Young People
- Counselling agency in West London - Adults
- Young Persons service in East London - Adults and Young People
- Primary school in South London
- Secondary schools in East London
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Photos & videos
- Initial Assessment Session: Free
- Standard Counselling Session: £50 (50 minutes)
- Block of 6 sessions: £270 (Equivalent to £45 a session)
- Concessions available for Counselling Students & Goldsmiths University students
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm
Types of client