Zoe Hinett - MBACP (Accred). PgDip. BSc (Hons)
07732 672 581
If you are...
- Fed up of listening to the negative soundtrack in your head
- Tired of feeling anxious
- Finding it difficult to say "No" to unwanted requests
...then you are in the right place.
I'm Zoe, a recovered over thinker and counsellor who specialises in words. You see the old nursery rhyme may say words can't hurt us but that's far from true.
I will help you:
- Turn off the negative chatter once and for all
- Learn how to help yourself: sleep, relax and feel good
- Say "No" to unwanted requests and "Yes" to what you really want
Sound good? Drop me a note...
Training, qualifications & experience
As a recovered over thinker I know those pesky negative thoughts. Sometimes they are fleeting whispers before a presentation and other times they keep us awake at night and fill us with crippling anxiety.
Counselling massively helped me to understand, and change, my thoughts, feelings and behaviours and I've spent the last 15 years helping others to do the same.
I am a qualified and registered counsellor:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in CBT
- Certificate in Person Centred Theory
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Accredited Member of BACP
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
- Initial Assessment Session: £60
- Standard Counselling Session: £60 (50 minutes)
- Block of 6 sessions: £330 (Equivalent to £55 a session)
- Concessions available: £35 for Students / Unemployed (daytime appointments only)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm
Types of client