Will Flewett MBACP, UKCP. Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
07940 388115 / 07940 388115
Senior accredited counsellor/psychotherapist with the BACP and an adult and child psychotherapist with the UKCP.
I have over thirty years experience of working with children, adults and families in CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental health) and other settings.
I am experienced in CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), Psychodynamic and Systemic therapies, working with trauma,anxiety, depression, relationship issues and mood disorders. I am trained (Level 1 and 2) in Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) for children with attachment difficulties.
I am also a BACP accredited supervisor of individual counsellors and therapists and offer clinical supervision alongside my psychotherapy practice.
Please note I am fully booked for therapy clients until Easter 2018. Please enquire re Supervision/Consultancy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 30 years experience as a counsellor/ psychotherapist including over 20 years working with children, adolescents and families in Brighton CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- B.Phil (Counselling), Exeter University 1983
- Cert. Advanced Groupwork and Organisational Dynamics, National Institute of Social Work 1987
- Primary Certificate in Advanced Cognitive-Behavioural Skills, Centre for Stress Management, London 2006
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) 2012-13.
- I have also completed advanced training in Family Group Conferencing, Dissociation and Trauma and many other topics.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
looked after children (LAC)
Dissociative Identity Disorder (D.I.D.)
Adults/children £60.00 (50 minutes)
Counselling Students £50.00 (50minutes)
Couples and Families £70-100.00 per hour pro rata
Supervision £60 per hour pro rata
I am in regular supervision and maintain the BACP Code of Ethics for Psychotherapists and Supervisors.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
8-6pm Tues, Thurs, 8-3pm Friday. Occasional evening appointments available- please enquire.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am a BACP and CPC college of UKCP accredited supervisor.