Wendy Lee. Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Should you be looking for a calm, safe and confidential space away from your day to day life in which to explore the issues you currently face?
- I offer your a place to explore your dissatisfactions, your difficulties and emotional issues. I am trained to neither judge or advise.
- I aim to provide a supportive space where you can gain greater insight into your concerns and desires. I will support you to find your own answers, to discover what you want and how to move forward.
- I am passionate as to the positive role that counselling can have when dealing with emotional issues. I believe wholeheartedly that when the trust between the client and the counsellor is sound, moves can be made in a very positive way in which to enable the client to deal with, and manage problems that have been causing them distress.
- I look forward to us both being able to work together. Thank you for taking the time to read this. More information can be found on my website: www.clearleecounselling.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Although my background is in nursing, I have been a qualified Counsellor for the past 5 years. I practised as a Ward sister for many years, and following qualification as a Counsellor, Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, set up a service within the NHS offering counselling and emotional support for patients.This provided individuals with a safe place in which to air their innermost concerns and problems.
- I have lots of experience working with both Agencies and private clients, both face to face or via the telephone.
- I am a qualified member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and adhere to the ethics that the Organisation demand.
- I offer non judgemental, empathic counselling with the aim of helping individuals to develop their own resources in order to cope with life's many challenges.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Sight impairment .
- Hourly Sessions are £40
- Please review my web page for more information on myself, my work, and the issues that we can work through together - www.clearleecounselling.co.uk
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can be flexible and work weekdays, 8am till 5pm. Weekends and evenings can be arranged.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|