Wendy Lee. Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Should you be looking for a calm, safe and confidential space away from your day to day life in which to explore the issues you currently face?
- I offer your a place to explore your dissatisfactions, your difficulties and emotional issues. I am trained to neither judge or advise.
- I aim to provide a supportive space where you can gain greater insight into your concerns and desires. I will support you to find your own answers, to discover what you want and how to move forward.
- I am passionate as to the positive role that counselling can have when dealing with emotional issues. I believe wholeheartedly that when the trust between the client and the counsellor is sound, moves can be made in a very positive way in which to enable the client to deal with, and manage problems that have been causing them distress.
- I look forward to us both being able to work together. Thank you for taking the time to read this. More information can be found on my website: www.clearleecounselling.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Although my background is in nursing, I have been a qualified Counsellor for the past 5 years. I practised as a Ward sister for many years, and following qualification as a Counsellor, Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, set up a service within the NHS offering counselling and emotional support for patients.This provided individuals with a safe place in which to air their innermost concerns and problems.
- I have lots of experience working with both Agencies and private clients, both face to face or via the telephone.
- I am a qualified member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and adhere to the ethics that the Organisation demand.
- I offer non judgemental, empathic counselling with the aim of helping individuals to develop their own resources in order to cope with life's many challenges.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Sight impairment .
- Hourly Sessions are £40
- Please review my web page for more information on myself, my work, and the issues that we can work through together - www.clearleecounselling.co.uk