Vivienne Bonnett - BSc (Hons), PGCE, MBACP
07867 526362 / 07867 526362
I am an Integrative Counsellor with a Person Centred Foundation. This means that I can draw on different counselling techniques, whilst keeping you at the centre of our work. My approach to counselling is supportive, and non-judgmental. The process of counselling is confidential, and my role as your counsellor is to provide space and time for you to explore your concerns.
I have a particular interest in working creatively using metaphor, story telling and art. Working creatively can be helpful when trying to understand the root cause of Anxiety and Depression, as it can assist some clients to bring feelings to the surface that may otherwise be difficult to verbalise.
Simply talking through issues and worries in a non-judgmental and empathic environment can be enough to facilitate change. I believe you have the answers, and I will be alongside you while you explore and make sense of what is worrying you.
I believe the relationship between counsellor and client is the key to therapeutic change and this is at the heart of my work.
In addition to my Private Practice I am a Counselling Lecturer and Course Manager at Bracknell College. I have experience working with students as a Counsellor or Supervisor and offer some discounted student sessions, please call or e-mail to enquire.
I am within easy reach of Wokingham, Crowthorne, Bracknell and Reading. My practice is a short walk form Crowthorne train station, and bus stop. I have plenty of parking on site.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Registered Counsellor in private practice (12 years)
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling (Roehampton University) Graduated 2005
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) Level 2 & 3
- EAGALA trained Equine Assisted Therapist
- Certificate - Experiential Art Based Therapy
- Certificate - Working with complex trauma
- Certificate - Ecotherapy practice (Nature and the benefits of being outdoors)
- Certificate - Working with survivors of sexual violence
- Post Graduate Certificate In Higher Education (PGCE)
- Experience within the NHS as a staff support counsellor (Broadmoor Hospital)
- Freelance trainer & Course writer for the private sector
- Lecturer and Course Manager - Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Bracknell College)
- Experience working as a Counsellor / Supervisor with Counselling students
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood bullying
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
£45 per session
Concessions may be available
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available from 9am - 7pm
Types of client