Victoria Spicer Registered MBACP, Dip. Integrative Counselling.
Are you feeling anxious or depressed? Do past events stop you from living in the here and now? Take some time out to unload the weight you carry, call to book counselling session and feel the possibility of change.
I am a qualified integrative counsellor and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Being an integrative counsellor means I offer counselling that fits you, without the restriction of standalone therapies. I practice Person-centred, Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which enables me to move and change with you though different experiences that have impacted or raised issues within your life.
I will support you while we explore your life and what your experiences mean to you. This can range from talking about difficult and sometimes painful topics to feelings of relief and revelation. It is my aim to provide a warm, confidential relationship in order to promote personal development and change in your quality of life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling - NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust.
- CATT:Children's Accelerated Trauma Treatment. This also covers adults suffering with single trauma, complex trauma and PTSD.
- Extensive training on working with adult and children, victims and survivors of sexual abuse and/ or rape.
- Certificate in the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults.
- Certificate in the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and Sexual Exploitation.
- Play therapy/Sand tray work.
- Suicide Prevention work shop.
- I am also Counsellor and Helpline Manager for Family Matters Charity UK. in which I manage phone counsellors who provide assistance to the public in times of crisis.
- I am a private counsellor.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45 per session, 50 minutes.
£35 for the first session.
£30 for trainee counselling Students.
Call to book an appointment or a phone consultation to see how counselling can help you.
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Coping strategies
- Meditation and Visualisation construct
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
9am till 7:30pm Monday to Saturday.
Types of client