39-48 Marsham Street
I am a qualified integrative counsellor and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Being an integrative counsellor means I am able to offer counselling that fits you and is not as restrictive as a single type of therapy. I practice Person-centred, Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which enables me to move and change as you move through different experiences that have impacted or raised issues within your life, be it in the past, present or future.
I think that the relationship between client and counsellor is an important one which is built from a foundation of confidentiality, non-judgment and a safe environment. As a counsellor I look to support you while we explore your different experiences, feelings and what that means to you. This can range from talking about difficult and sometimes painful topics to feelings of relief in being able to finally address a hidden issue. It is my aim to provide a warm, safe relationship in order to promote development and change.
I am a private counsellor with offices in Maidstone, Gravesend and Medway. I also work as a helpline manager and counsellor for Family Matters Charity UK which means I have experience in a wide range of different and complex issues. If you are interested in seeing a counsellor, I'd be happy to talk.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling - NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust.
- CATT:Children's Accelerated Trauma Treatment. This also covers adults suffering with single trauma, complex trauma and PTSD.
- Extensive training on working with adult and children, victims and survivors of sexual abuse and/ or rape.
- Certificate in the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults.
- Certificate in the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and Sexual Exploitation.
- Play therapy/Sand tray work.
- Suicide Prevention work shop.
- I am a Helpline Manager for Family Matters Charity UK, in which I manage a team of counsellors who provide assistance to the public in times of crisis and assist them in applications for counselling.
- I am a counsellor at Family Matters Charity UK.
- I am a private counsellor.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£45 per session, 50 minutes.
£35 for the first session.
£30 for trainee counselling Students.
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Coping strategies
- Meditation and Visualisation construct
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
9am till 7:30pm Monday to Saturday.
Types of client