Victoria Reuben (MBACP) Ad. Dip
I am a qualified Integrative therapist offering Counselling and Psychotherapy to adolescents and adults. I understand that reaching out for help is not always an easy step and choosing the right therapist can feel overwhelming, I have been trained in a variety of modalities, which I combine with genuine empathy, care and confidentiality.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Depression, anxiety, family issues, divorce, feeling sad, gender exploration, abuse, relationship problems or whatever may bring you to therapy, I welcome the chance to explore and work with you.
The therapy room can be an exciting, unpredictable, emotional, humorous and creative space and I believe that when supported in the right way you can connect with untouched possibilities, finding resilience, meaning and creating change.
Connection is paramount, whatever the reason for you considering therapy, some vital form of connection has severed. With this in mind, I invite you to connect to me. Please feel free to call me for a 15 minute phone conversation in order for us to get a sense of each other and see if we feel that we would like to take the next step. Alternatively, have a look at my website or email me with any thoughts or questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certificate in CBT
- Certificate in Time Limited Counselling
- Certificate in Neuroscience and Attachment
- Certificate Psychopathology and Psychodynamics
- Certificate in Working with Adolescents and Young People
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
From £60-£75 depending on time and location, I can offer limited concessionary rates
I can also offer home visits, Skype and telephone appointments
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact for session availability
Types of client