110 Mansfield Road
Hello, my name is Vicky, and I am a BACP registered and experienced Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist. My work involves integrating many different counselling theories and modalities depending on an individual client’s needs.
As an Integrative Counsellor I believe that the relationship is key in allowing effective work to take place and for change to happen. It is therefore important that you find a therapist that you feel comfortable and safe with in which you can be free to explore any issues you may be struggling with and to also experience and explore new ways of being.
I aim to build this effective working relationship by providing a safe, supportive, and confidential space and time that is yours. This time and space is yours to talk, explore, and to be heard without judgement.
I offer both short and long-term counselling to adults and young people.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (hons) Counselling and Psychotherapy (Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute).
- I have experience working with a range of issues and over the last three years have been working at a number of counselling organisations within the charity sector. This has given me experience in working with a variety of issues, working with people from varied backgrounds and ages.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and abide by their ethical guidelines and code of practice.
- I continue to take part in regular CPD training throughout the year.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Individuals - £40 per 50 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently am able to offer sessions on Mondays.
Types of client