Victoria Catt - Specialist in children and adolescents
Specialist in children and adolescents, Trauma, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and neurodevelopmental difficulties.
Hello, and thanks for reading. I am a fully accredited cognitive behaviour therapist with 20 years experience of working with people of all ages with mental health difficulties within the NHS and private practice. I importantly have also experienced my own mental health difficulties and received Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in the past, and I believe it is my own lived experience combined with my professional expertise that truly helps me to put my clients at ease, and help them to reach whatever their therapy goals may be.
I have delivered therapy to individuals with a range of difficulties including low mood, depression, general anxiety, panic disorder, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress, phobias, low confidence and self-esteem, sleep difficulties, problem habits.
I currently have clinics in Cambridge and Oundle. Please see my website for further information and testimonials from previous clients: vickycatt.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified and accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, and a fully qualified mental health nurse.
- Registered with the British association for behavioural and cognitive psychotherapies, and the nursing and midwifery council.
- Specialist experience within children's mental health services, Neurodevelopmental services, ASSIST trauma services.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation anxiety
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
£100 per session
More information about me, further professional information and testimonials can all be viewed at my website: vickycatt.com
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client