Vicky Spencer MBACP MCOSRT
01372 468455 / 07949 081528
I am an experienced and fully qualified counsellor and psychosexual therapist working with individuals and couples on a wide range of issues.
- couple counselling, sex therapy and individual help for relationship and sexual issues, stress, anxiety, depression and anger. I have been working for Relate since 2002.
- relationships can be difficult at times and many people find that talking in confidence to an experienced relationship therapist enables them to explore their problems and find a new and helpful way forward.
Couples and individuals come for a variety of reasons:-
- relationship and intimacy problems
- separation and divorce
- low self esteem
- depression, stress and anxiety
- psychosexual difficulties
- sex or porn addiction
- an affair
- bereavement, loss and grief
I work from my private practice in Esher, close to Surbiton and Kingston in Surrey.
I am within 5 minutes walk of Claygate station with free parking outside and easy reach of the A3.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Relate Certificate in Marital and Couple Counselling (2004)
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy (2007)
- AQA Qualification in CBT (2010)
- Master in Clinical Hypnotherapy (2007)
I have worked with individuals and couples since 2002.
I currently work as a couples counsellor and sex therapist for Relate and also work in private practice.
Over the last 12 years, I have worked with a wide range of clients and their difficulties both privately and for a variety of specialist agencies.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
£70 per hour session
Daytime and evening sessions can be offered.
I understand that taking the decision to seek help is a big step to take. Coming to see a counsellor to talk about very personal matters can feel daunting and embarrassing but I am here to help and not judge.
I offer a safe place to explore all situations and I will treat you with discretion, respect and everything discussed will remain strictly confidential.
I follow the BACP and COSRT codes of conduct and ethics.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available to see clients from 8 am - 8 pm weekdays only
Types of client