0203 632 9874
I work with children,adolescence and adults providing confidential ,professional ,flexible counselling. I use creative and innovative approach which enables clients to feel embraced and motivated for a change.I am enthusiastic and determined to provide support and continued improvement for my clients. I make clients to feel relaxed and use my ability to positively challenge people. I am non judgmental and emphatic.
I have experience in helping people who survived domestic violence or sexual abuse,those who are suffering from depression,post traumatic disorder ,anxiety attacks.
I believe that each person has got capacity to find answers to his own issues given right conditions and support .I promote self growth which helps clients to build resilience to withstand life challengers even after the therapy . I am not judging or directing.I aim in providing the unique life experience .
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA in Social Science 1995- 1999
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling 2012-2016
- Member of BACP
CPD and additional training
- Person Centred Counselling in practice CPD 2014
- MOPAC, Harmful Practices Multi Agency training 2015
- LGBT Domestic abuse forum 2015
- Understanding and supporting children and young people with Autism 2016
- Safeguarding children training 2016
- Children Counselling skills workshops 2016-2017
- BACP CPD 2017
- Pre-trial Therapy 2017
- BACP CPD Working with children in their world a practitioners response
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
Face to face
- Adult therapeutic hour (50 minutes)- £50
- Adolescence therapeutic hour (50 minutes) - £35
- Children therapeutic hour (45 minutes) - £30
- Adult therapeutic hour (50 minutes ) - £45
I offer concession for people on low income and students.
Please contact me for more inquiries .
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available 5pm- 8pm weekdays except Tuesdays
Types of client