0203 632 9874
As a Person Centred Counsellor I endeavour to help clients to feel most welcome into the journey of life. My purpose as a counsellor is to help each who comes through my door to feel less anxious, reduce emotional distress and regain confidence through non directive approach based on empathy and unconditional positive regard.
I am a qualified counsellor and a Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. I have a BA in Social Science, qualification as a special needs teacher which I was able to combine with play therapy experience, I gained this through Place2be voluntary placement. Attending workshops in children counselling skills equipped me to provide emotional support to adolescence and children as young as five years old.
As much as I enjoy helping little ones working as a Wellbeing Mentor in Primary school, I also specialise in counselling male and female clients who have been victims of domestic violence or sexual abuse.
My heart is open and my mind is set to help anybody who is suffering from depression, has low self-esteem, addiction or suffers from post-traumatic disorder and to those who find difficulty to form relationships or settle down in a new environment.
My aim is help you start a new life by following your heart!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA in Social Science 1995- 1999
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling 2012-2016
- Member of BACP
CPD and additional training
- Person Centred Counselling in practice CPD 2014
- MOPAC, Harmful Practices Multi Agency training 2015
- LGBT Domestic abuse forum 2015
- Understanding and supporting children and young people with Autism 2016
- Safeguarding children training 2016
- Children Counselling skills workshops 2016-2017
- BACP CPD 2017
- Pre-trial Therapy 2017
- BACP CPD Working with children in their world a practitioners response
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
Face to face
- Adult therapeutic hour (50 minutes)- £50
- Adolescence therapeutic hour (50 minutes) - £35
- Children therapeutic hour (45 minutes) - £25
- Adult therapeutic hour (50 minutes ) - £45
I offer concession for people on low income and students.
Please contact me for more inquiries .
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available 5pm- 8pm weekdays except Tuesdays
Types of client