How can I help?
Welcome, I am an Integrative Psychotherapist, employed as a University Counsellor in addition to working in Private Practice, I am dedicated to offering professional therapeutic support. I work with people from all walks of life, being culturally sensitive; valuing the psychological, emotional, spiritual and social aspects which shape your beliefs and behaviors.
Integrative therapy combines different therapeutic tools and approaches to fit the needs of an individual client, being a flexible and inclusive approach. I aim to assist you to face your problems, by exploring your thoughts; to encourage healing, raise your self-awareness, encourage self-sufficiency, supporting choice and change.
I will tailor our dialog and therapeutic work plan to meet your unique and specific needs. I believe in treating anyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion, and I don't believe in stigmatizing labels. I aim to assist you to face your problems, by; exploring your thoughts, to encourage healing, raise your self-awareness aiming to encourage self-sufficiency.
It takes courage to seek for a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards a change. If you are ready to take that step I am here to support and empower you.
I look forward to working with you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Member
- Postgraduate Integrative Psychotherapy
- Graduate Certificate Integrative Psychotherapy
- BSc Psychology BPS Accredited
- Diploma Art & Design
- RSVP Becoming Trauma Responsive
- Look After Your Mate - Suicide Prevention - Student Minds
- Islamic Approaches to Psychology & Psychotherapy - International Association of Islamic Psychology
- Rewind Technique - International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy (IARTT)
- Trauma Therapy - Coventry Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (CRASAC)
- Training in Sexual Violence - Coventry Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (CRASAC)
- Psychopathology Personality Styles - Cedar Counselling
- Imagery & Creative Work in Therapy - Gestalt UK
- Child Sexual Abuse Hope for Healing - Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors (PODS)
- Addressing Depression in Muslim Communities - Touchstone Training
- Therapeutic Practice - Gestalt UK
- Clinical Exploration of Rewind and Lifespan Approaches to Trauma - Gestalt UK
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50.00 per session
Free Initial Telephone Conversation
Psychotherapy/Counselling Sessions Fee: £50
Initial Assessment Fee: £50
The 'initial consultation' or 'initial assessment' is a chance for myself and client to explore what brings them to seek for psychotherapy/counselling. We will explore you in a holistic way, considering the physical, emotional, psychological and perhaps spiritual experiences, past and present that have shaped you, to be who you are today.
Please feel free to contact about my availability, we can talk the possibilities through.