Trudy Simpson-Whale ACCRED..PGCERT MSC.(HONS).
07908 014 807 OR 01843 589 870 OR 01843 598 687 / 07908 014 807
I am an accredited counselor- psychotherapist-coach. I specialize in Psychological Therapy.for all 'Talking Therapy' to overcome any mental health or psychological challenges. I am qualified as an integrative counsellor and coach. In addition, qualified supervisor in counselling. I also have a wide range of experiences in healthcare sector. I grew up in a family whose values were that of helping and caring for others, In the past I worked in the NHS for over 15 years. This I believe enables me to see many problems through the eyes of my clients.
As a counsellor for psychological therapy,, I believe I can offer help and support with any psychosis disorders such as mental health issues, these includes schizophrenia, depression,Bipola, anxiety, self Harm,eating disorders, chronic fartique syndrome,obsessive-compulsive disorder and so on. Additionally addiction/s phobias, relationship difficulties, panic disorders bereavement (Grief & Loss), domestic violence and sexual abuse and so on. Using CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) approaches.which is now proved to be one of the fastest growing and successful treatments for any psychological disorders as shown by through client feedback throughout the world. If you are not sure what counselling involves, then I am always happy to discuss any issues prior to making an appointment with you.
Although some of these problems where medication may have already been prescribed, you may find that the above psychological treatment (Talking Therapy) alone may be an effective way in dealing with your problems
There are times when life can become overwhelming and we can become stuck in a situation without being able to move forward. This is where my service can help by being there to listen and support. It can take a great deal of courage to ask for help. Many of my clients have reported back on the therapeutic value that they have obtained from having someone they can share their feelings with and empower them.
I also run in- patient and out -patient as a medical psychotherapist it s usually last 50 minutes I opt to take part in general on call I work as part of multidisciplinary I am trained to support mental health problems, specialised psychotherapy (within psychological therapy or Talking treatment. and other therapy.
Patients with a variety of mental health problems referred to psychotherapy/Counselling service including depression, personality, Obsessive Compulsive disorder,Health anxiety and eating disorder, personality disorders.
In conclusion, I work with impartiality without being judgemental, with respect and tolerance to others.
I do hope you will contact me in the future to discuss any problem that you think that I can help with.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied Psychology (Bsc. Hon.) Clinical- comprising Cognitive Behavioural Neuroscience, Child Development (Psychology), Statistics and also
BA. (Hons.) Tourism Management comprising Financial and Management Acct. Business Function. I have achieved a wide experience with the NHS for over 15 years.
- BSC (HONS) CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (studied)
- DIPLOMA COUNSELLING.- BEREAVEMENT- (ACCREDITED)
- DIP COUNSELLING IN HELPING SKILLS (ACCREDITED)
- Primary Care and Public Health portfolio Certificate (Accredit
- PGCert. in Integrative Counselling and Coaching.(ACCREDITED)
- Personal Consultancy Module (GC7603) 30 Master level Credits.
- MBACP REGISTERED
- BPS REGISTERED - THE BRITISH PSYCHOLOGISTS SOCIETY.
- NICE (National Institute for Health & Care Excellence
- BACP SUB. DIVISIONAL REGISTERED IN
- BACP CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- BACP WORKPLACE - COUNSELLING AT WORK, EMPLOYEE SUPPORT AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH AT WORK.
- BACP HEALTHCARE -INVOLVE WITH COUNSELLING IN GP'S SURGERIES, HOSPITAL AND RANGE OF HEALTHCARE SETTING.
- BACP- APSCC- ASSOCIATION FOR PASTORAL AND SPIRITUAL CARE AND COUNSELLING- PROMOTE THE VALUES OF THE SPIRITUAL DIMENSION.
- BACP - ASSOCIATION FOR INDEPENDENT PRACTITIONERS
- ASSOCIATION iNTEGRATED COACH-THERAPY PROFESSIONAL
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Other Areas of Counselling that I deal with
- Children and Young People
- Children of Domestic Violence
- Support Health Care- Mental Health - Smoking/drugs abuse
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
- Ongoing - Children's Parental Loss (Grief & Bereavement)
- Ongoing - Forming Monthly Peer Supervisor Peer Group
- Ongoing - Person-centred Practitioners and Professionals monthly group meeting
- Ongoing - Peer/Group Supervision
Hours of working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
* NOTICE- YOUR PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE PRIOR TO YOUR SESSIONS OTHERWISE YOUR APPOINTMENT MAY BE CANCELLED.
I operate a scale of fees that considers the location of your psychological therapy sessions
East Kent London
Individual £40 £60
Couples £50 £70
Families £50 £70
We also offer a limited number of low-cost psychological therapy spaces at South East & London for people who are otherwise unable to afford therapy at all. Please contact us to equire about availability
Concessions- apply to individualS on certain benefits.
.cOUNSELLING FREE. Administration cost of £30 will apply.to each session Client on benefit should show evidence of their benefit of their first session.
We want to make a differences in people's live. We believe counselling/psychotherapy/coaching has a great benefit for everyone and not everyone is in the position to pay the full amount..
Administration cost of £30 will apply for cancellations or non-attendance of session booked. There will be no fee If I am given a two weeks notice of absence. Otherwise, £30 will be deducted from your payment paid into the bank and the remaining will be refunded.
All payments should be made prior to date of appointment
Payment - Payment structure and how to pay
Bank Account Number 71538195
Bank Sort Code 40-32-02
Account Name Pathways Counselling Services Awareness Trust
* Please include a personal reference so that your payment can be identified.
'TALKING THERAPY' GROUP EVERY WEEK (WED) 11AM - 12.30
VIP- Counselling -therapy-Coach SESSION
with 2 x 45min. Telephone followings = £250
Bundles of Telephone and Skype Sessions, payable in Advance = £165 (10% discount because we are charity,
Skype appointments with or without video. Telephone calls UK/ European landlines and mobiles.
Evening, weekend appointments are also available
Telephone and Skype sessions are great. Convenient for some people with no travel time, and we get to really tune into your voice, your breath and your voice energy to listen to all of what you may be communicating even if you are not saying it! Its amazing how much focus can be achieved without visual distractions. All you need is a great space to talk..
If you want to connect with us, please don;t be put off by our mobile number. We are happy to call you straight back or text/email us requesting a call back appointment. If you are worried about confidentiality
in leaving a voice/text message just leave your number not your name, but do say you are calling about Counselling - Therapy-Coaching
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Kent/London - CBT and Group/Clinical supervisor for Psychodynamic/Trainee/ qualified counsellors, inc.View supervision profile