Tracy Woodhouse ~ MNCS Accred, fDA Counselling
Hi, I'm Tracy, an experienced counselling therapist who is fully committed to supporting individuals, couples, groups and organisations.
My driving force is that I care deeply for people that are suffering when their life isn't working as they need and want it to but don't know where to start, or even if it is possible to change or do things differently. If you feel stuck, or maybe anxiety is stopping you from reaching your full true potential - I am here to help.
I provide safe, confidential and professional support to help facilitate change through difficult times offering integrated Person-Centred Counselling, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Self Compassion Mindfulness.
I will be there whenever you need me, you will not be ignored and you will not be judged. I am here to listen and help, so please contact me for a free no obligation telephone initial consultation and we can discuss how I can help.
You are welcome to call on 01915 166080 or 07585 138779 or click here to email.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Sunderland University Degree in Counselling
- National Counselling Society Member - Accredited Registrant
- 3 Years in Private Practice
I have worked in many settings including the NHS, private field and charitable organisations with children, adolescents and adults.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Adult survivors of Histrorical Child Sexual Abuse.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
Consultation & sessions:
- Initial Consultation Phone - 30 Minute Session is free
- Initial Consultation Face to Face - 30 Minute Session is £20.00
- Individual Counselling - Face to Face 50 Minute Session is £35.00
- Couples Counselling - Face to Face 70 Minute Session is £60.00
A discount is available for advance booking payments:
- 6 Individual Session £180.00
- 6 Couples Sessions £300.00
- Educational and Organisational Fees and Terms are available upon request.
Breakfree Counselling service was created by a group of friends who met while studying Counselling at Sunderland University. As a direct result of this, all of our Counselling Psychotherapists have been trained at Sunderland University.
We are driven to provide prompt, affordable support to everyone in their time of emotional need. Our aim is to eliminate waiting lists by offering access to our services every day 7 am to 11 pm. We offer ALL Emergency Services and Armed Forces personnel (ex and current) a considerable discount on all of our therapies, please do contact us for more information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
7am until 11pm everyday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|