TLC: Talk, Listen, Change
346 Chester Road
291 Wellington Road
0161 872 1100
A BACP Accredited relationships charity with 37 years' experience in counselling.
We work across Greater Manchester to deliver a range of services which help support safe, healthy, happy relationships.
We have an experienced and dedicated team who work to support every type of relationship.
We can help you to have a better relationship with yourself, with your partner, previous partner, between families, friends, school, an employer or within your community.
Training, qualifications & experience
- We have over 30 years' experience delivering individual counselling, couples counselling, family counselling and children's counselling.
- We deliver over 13,500 sessions of support every year
- Our Counselling Service is official accredited with the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and we work in line with their Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (2018).
- We are one of only 14 sites in the UK to be Fully RESPECT Accredited.
- All Counsellors receive professional supervision on an ongoing basis, alongside professional development seminars
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
We offer a sliding scale of payment options and we never turn anyone away, ensuring everyone who needs support, can access it.
To book, call us directly on 0161 872 1100 or alternatively, you can request a booking through our website for a time that suits you.
To find out more information, please visit our website, or to get a better idea of who we are and what we do, find us on social media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/talklistenchange
- Twitter: @TLC_Charity
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 9pm Friday: 9am - 1.30pm, 5.30pm - 9pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|