A BACP Accredited relationships charity with 37 years' experience in counselling.
We work across Greater Manchester to deliver a range of services which help support safe, healthy, happy relationships.
We have an experienced and dedicated team who work to support every type of relationship.
We can help you to have a better relationship with yourself, with your partner, previous partner, between families, friends, school, an employer or within your community.
Training, qualifications & experience
- We have over 30 years' experience delivering individual counselling, couples counselling, family counselling and children's counselling.
- We deliver over 13,500 sessions of support every year
- Our Counselling Service is official accredited with the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and we work in line with their Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (2018).
- We are one of only 14 sites in the UK to be Fully RESPECT Accredited.
- All Counsellors receive professional supervision on an ongoing basis, alongside professional development seminars
Member organisations *
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling we deal with
We offer a sliding scale of payment options and we never turn anyone away, ensuring everyone who needs support, can access it.
To book, call us directly on 0161 872 1100 or alternatively, you can request a booking through our website for a time that suits you.
To find out more information, please visit our website, or to get a better idea of who we are and what we do, find us on social media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/talklistenchange
- Twitter: @TLC_Charity