Tina Jewell Bsc ( Jewell Psychology Counselling)
Do you want someone to listen? To understand? To genuinely care about what you`re going through? Do you want a comfortable, safe and confidential space that is purely for you during your session? If so, I am here to help you. Call or text now to book your session on 07854744284. Lets get you feeling better!
I work with young people, adults and older adults.
I work flexible hours to suit your life style. That includes day, evening and Saturday sessions.
My aim is to assist you to gain peace of mind, self confidence, clarity and a more positive outlook for your future. If that sounds good to you then contact me today.
My areas of expertise include:
- Mental health issues
- Improving self esteem and confidence
- Relationship challenges and stress
- Family oriented issues
- Sexual confusion and challenging behaviours.
- Feeling Low
- Loss of purpose and direction
I offer counselling in my office as well as home visits when required.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling & psychotherapy -Bachelors of science degree (Hons).
- Counselling & psychotherapy - Foundation Degree.
- Behavioural activation for depression.
- Levels 2 & 3 Counselling.
- Place2Be training for working with young people
- Registered Member of BACP. (Ensures ethical practice and accountability)
My experience comes from working in two high schools (young people), Blackpool Carers Centre (adults) and various community centres (adults and older adults).
My private practice work has become my passion and I am committed to helping people feel better and move forward with their lives. Therapy is tailored to suit your individual needs and requirements. No two clients are ever the same so why should your therapy be?
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Photos & videos
My fee is £45.00 per session.
Home visits are £48.00 per session within a reasonable distance.
Through my years of counselling, I have had the pleasure of seeing my clients start to believe in themselves, grow in confidence and have faith in their abilities. This is the best part of my job. My success rate is extremely high because I tailor the therapy to suit you and your needs. Offering a none judgemental perspective helps my clients to feel free to explore their emotions is safety.
Low self esteem can effect people of all ages and walks of life. This is an issue I see a lot of in my counselling work. It is so rewarding to watch someone grow during therapy.
Helping young people to express how they feel is a part of my counselling role. Facilitating their ability to engage and move forward in their life is particularly rewarding. School and college days can be so stressful for our young people, I provide a safe space for them to air their feelings and concerns.
Survivors of trauma and abuse come to counselling to work through their experiences and move forward to a better quality of life. It can take a lot of courage to tackle an experience of trauma. I find it an honour that people choose to trust me and let me help them through their struggles.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have sessions available and will be as flexible as possible to suit your requirements.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|