Tina Buckland Dip HE MNCS (Acc)
I provide a safe, professional and caring service, working with individuals and couples, where you will be in control of the session, but together we can explore your problems or unwanted feelings, helping you to gain understanding and make changes which will help you to move forward with your life.
You may want short term counselling, in order to deal with a specific issue, or longer term therapy to fully explore how to make the changes that you want.
You might be 'feeling stuck' in your life, suffering anxiety or low mood? Maybe you just want a safe space to talk and be listened to, not really knowing what the problem is?
I work with relationship and family issues, adolescent difficulties, postnatal depression, menopausal issues, anxiety, depression, Bipolar Disorder/Manic Depression, work related stress, bereavement and many other emotional difficulties or concerns.
I also specialise in Couple Counselling, sometimes referred to as 'marriage guidance', which most couples find hugely beneficial, but often wait until the relationship is in significant crisis before considering seeking any help. Some couples engage in counselling to go through a relationship 'MOT' to look at and work on areas in their relationship that they would like to change, or improve on. Whatever your relationship needs or difficulties are, seeing a professional, experienced and fully qualified Counsellor can make a difference. Please see information below about 'The Relationship Centre'
The Relationship Centre, Hythe Hampshire.
The centre was formed by myself and my Husband Tom (also an experienced counsellor) as a hub for couple counselling, research and development around forming a better relationship. The counselling is evidenced based and helps a couple improve their relationship, whether in crisis from an affair, or from years of indifference and poor communication. This has been developed from our experience in working with couples, and the belief that all relationships can improve with the right type of counselling.
More details can be found at www.therelationshipcentre.org.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip HE in Humanistic/Gestalt Counselling with Distinction - Winchester University
- Level 3 Certificate in counselling skills with ABC Awards
- Fully trained in couples counselling
- Training and experience in Family therapy
- Enhanced DBS check
- Many years work as a Wellbeing Practitioner with MIND - liaising with the 'Time to Change' project
- Student and staff counsellor with Southampton University
- Private practice
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
Photos & videos
- £30 for initial 30 minute consultation
- £45 per individual counselling session (50 minutes)
Couple Counselling (relationship counselling)
- £60 for 60 minute couple counselling session
- £75 for 75 minute couple counselling session
- £90 for 90 minute couple counselling session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for morning and afternoon appointments. I have some availability for early evening appointments on Monday and Wednesday.
Types of client