The Ware Clinic
The Ware Clinic offers psychological therapy, counselling and dietetic treatments for adults and children in Hertfordshire.
The professionals that work from The Ware Clinic are from a variety of disciplines:
- Clinical Psychologists working with adults, older adults and children/families
- Counselling Psychologists working with adults and couples
- Counsellors working with adults
- Dieticians working with parents and children
We can offer a range of different therapy/treatments including cognitive behaviour therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behaviour therapy, narrative therapy, mindfulness approaches.
Training, qualifications & experience
Each professional that works from The Ware Clinic:
- Is registered with their respective professional bodies, such as the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Holds professional indemnity insurance.
- Has their qualifications checked by the Clinic Founder, Dr Liz White (Consultant Clinical Psychologist).
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Photos & videos
Fees vary according to the individual clinician - please see https://www.wareclinic.co.uk/ for details.
We are located in the heart of Ware, close to Baldock Street car park and the A10. On the first floor, we can provide two consulting rooms and a waiting room, with male and female toilets.
The Ware Clinic is private and discrete and we have specifically designed our consulting rooms to provide a comfortable, neutral space for our clients.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|