The Ware Clinic
The Ware Clinic offers psychological therapy, counselling and dietetic treatments for adults and children in Hertfordshire.
The professionals that work from The Ware Clinic are from a variety of disciplines:
- Clinical Psychologists working with adults, older adults and children/families
- Counselling Psychologists working with adults and couples
- Counsellors working with adults
- Dieticians working with parents and children
We can offer a range of different therapy/treatments including cognitive behaviour therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behaviour therapy, narrative therapy, mindfulness approaches.
Training, qualifications & experience
Each professional that works from The Ware Clinic:
- Is registered with their respective professional bodies, such as the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Holds professional indemnity insurance.
- Has their qualifications checked by the Clinic Founder, Dr Liz White (Consultant Clinical Psychologist).
Member organisations *
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Areas of counselling we deal with
Fees vary according to the individual clinician - please see https://www.wareclinic.co.uk/ for details.
We are located in the heart of Ware, close to Baldock Street car park and the A10. On the first floor, we can provide two consulting rooms and a waiting room, with male and female toilets.
The Ware Clinic is private and discrete and we have specifically designed our consulting rooms to provide a comfortable, neutral space for our clients.