Taunton Wellbeing Centre
01823 333 785
Taunton Wellbeing Centre offers a range of treatments to address various psychological, emotional and physical problems. We are here to aid your healing and to help you reach recovery and to achieve your full potential.
When you come to Taunton Wellbeing Centre you are guaranteed a warm welcome and professional, non-judgemental assistance. Let our friendly team help you to become your best!
Why choose us:
- We provide professional help.
- We have highly qualified therapists.
- We offer a range of effective therapies to address various problems.
- We offer non-judgemental environment.
- No problem is too big or too small.
- We offer confidential services.
- You can trust our experience and expertise.
- We tailor treatment precisely to your individual needs.
- We provide an environment which helps people to feel relaxed.
- Our therapists are skilled listeners and can help you to find a way to move forward.
- We are based in the heart of Taunton with 3 car parks nearby.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our wellbeing centre has friendly and highly skilled therapists. You can view each therapists’ training and qualifications on our website.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
Our therapist's fees vary so that allows us to provide help for people on various budgets. Please visit us our website www.tauntonwellbeingcentre.co.uk for more details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|