Sven Law - TfD (Think-feel-Do) Therapy
33a St Stephens Square
TfD (Think-feel-Do) Therapy provides evidence-based, NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) approved Psychological Therapies including CBT, ACT, CFT, TF-CBT, BA for common difficulties such as;
- Low Mood,
- Anxiety problems including Panic,
- PTSD & Trauma,
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD),
- Health Anxiety,
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD),
- Social Anxiety/Social Phobia,
- Fears and Phobias including fear of Heights, Flying, Travel Anxiety including following a Road Traffic Accident (RTA), fear of insects such as Spiders, Needle/Blood Injury and Dentist Phobia. Emetophobia (severe phobia of Vomit/Vomitting) & more,
- Body Image Problems including Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD),
- Low Self Esteem/Low Confidence/Shyness
- Addictions and problematic Alcohol use,
- Diet Maintenance difficulties
- Workplace Stress and Absence (Employee Assitance - EAP).
- and more...
I am also qualified to provide Cognitive-Behavioural Coaching, Mindfulness and BABCP Accredited Clinical Supervision to other therapists.
I also provide BABCP accredited Clinical Training in a range of topics.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Core Profession: BA (Hons) 1st Applied Social Science in Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registered Social Worker
- PG Diploma in High Intensity Psychological Therapies
- BABCP accredited CBT Psychotherapist, Clinical Supervisor and Trainer
- PG Cert Healthcare Leadership
- PG Cert Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapy Supervision
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
I provide competitive tiered fees, discounting secure online and telephone sessions passing on reduced overheads for greater accessibility, flexibility and affordability to it's customers. Please see website and enquire for more information.
Discounts for blocked pre-bookings of 4 or more sessions provided to encourage people to access an appropriate dose of treatment.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|