12 Sydenham Road
The Bell Business Centre
196-198 Cheltenham Road
I am a qualified and UKCP registered psychotherapist and BAPPS registered supervisor with over twenty years’ experience, in the NHS and privately. I currently work therapeutically with groups, individuals and couples in private practice.
I have experience in working with people with a wide range of issues and problems such as depression or anxiety, issues with addictive patterns, relationship issues, parenting problems, bereavement and loss.
I offer both long term and short term therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am qualified as a group analytic psychotherapist
- I am a qualified and accredited Supervisor
- I am validated as a training group analyst
- I have a diploma in Reflective Organisational Practice from the Institute of Group Analysis
- I am a qualified and registered social worker
- I have worked in the public and voluntary sectors, most recently as a principal adult psychotherapist in the NHS. I have substantial experience of working in organisational settings offering staff support, supervision and consultancy.
- I have worked with people with a range of mental health issues, such as those with a diagnosis of personality disorder. I have worked in forensic settings.
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist
- The British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision (BAPPS), Accredited Supervisor.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Social Worker
I conform to the standards of good practice and codes of ethics of these organisations.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- £50 per session for individual patients
- £50 per session for supervision
- £74 per calendar month for one weekly group therapy of 1.5 hours per session
- £145 per calendar month for twice weekly group therapy of 1.5 hours per session
- £50 per hour for work reflection and staff support groups
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesdays to Fridays inclusive from 7.30 a.m.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I a qualified supervisor and registered with the British Association of Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision.View supervision profile