I am a counsellor and psychotherapist with 24 years of experience. I have been trained in Brief therapy (6-10 sessions) assessment and longer-term therapy.
I work with individuals with a wide range of presenting problems such as anxiety, relationship difficulties, addictions, depression, stress, unresolved past issues, life cycle issues and low self-esteem.
In a safe, private and confidential space, I offer the opportunity to be able to talk about your thoughts and feelings in order to facilitate in-depth understanding and growth into becoming the person that you are.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Westminster Pastoral Foundation - Psychodynamic Counsellor Qualified 1994
- The Tavistock Clinic - MA level Infant Observation
- NHS Portland Road Practice Practice Counsellor - Time Limited Counselling 1995-2005
- The Medical Practice 48 Wimpole Street, W! Practice Psychotherapist. 2005-2013
- Westminster Pastoral Foundation - Psychodynamic Psychotherapist 2003
- The Association of Jungian Analysts - Jungian Psychoanalyst 2005
- BPF BJAA -Jungian Psychoanalyst and Psychotherapist 2012-Current
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
I work on a sliding fee scale according to the patient?client's situation.
I generally charge between £65-£85
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
After working for several sessions, I can be open to the occasional telephone session.
Types of client