Susan Jane Therapy (Susan Tennant)
Hello my name is Susan.
Welcome to my profile and thank you for taking the time to read it.
I am a fully qualified counsellor registered with the BACP and their coaching division.
I have an adaptable approach to working with you as an individual. It is important that you feel safe, comfortable and respected, able to talk freely without fear of judgement or opinion.
I offer an environment that is professional, welcoming and genuine, and far removed from anything clinical.
If you are feeling stuck in life, hurt, sad, overwhelmed by stress, anxiety or depression, lacking self-esteem, facing workplace or relationship challenges, been exposed to trauma or confused and angry, all issues that can be helped by counselling, to be understood, to be worked through, and to provide the ability to move onwards.
As your therapist I can support you with coping techniques and provide encouragement with finding a way forwards towards positive changes and stability.
If you wish to have an initial chat or have any questions on how counselling could help you, please get in touch.
Please be assured that if you leave a message I will get back to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Formal training is really important, so here is some of mine for peace of mind:
- First class honours degree in Integrative counselling theory and skills from Coventry University.
- Person Centred Therapy.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Brief Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Level 2 & 3 counselling skills.
- HNC in Social Sciences.
- Professional member of The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, following their ethical framework.
- Monthly meetings with a clinical supervisor to ensure that I am practicing in a safe and ethical way that provides all my clients with additional reassurance.
- Comprehensive insurance including public liability insurance.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Individual £40 per session
Block booking of 8 sessions £280.00
Student counsellors £30 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturday Mornings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|