Susan Jane Therapy (Susan Tennant)
Hello, my name’s Susan Jane and welcome to my profile. I am a qualified professional counsellor who has an adaptable approach to work with you as an individual.
It is important that you feel listened to and respected. I provide a safe and comforting environment that is genuine and warm, and not at all clinical.
If you are experiencing confusing feelings, pursuing clarification or overwhelmed by loss, then perhaps we could work together to bring the changes you want.
If you have any questions please get in touch, I am here to help.
Please be confident that if you contact me by phone or email and leave a message I will get back to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Formal training is really important, so here is some of mine for peace of mind:
- First class honours degree in Integrative counselling theory and skills from Coventry University.
- Person Centred Therapy.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Brief Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Level 2 & 3 counselling skills.
- HNC in Social Sciences.
- Professional member of The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, following their ethical framework.
- Monthly meetings with a clinical supervisor to ensure that I am practicing in a safe and ethical way that provides all my clients with additional reassurance.
- Comprehensive insurance including public liability insurance.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Individual £40 per session
Block booking of 8 sessions £280.00
Student counsellors £30 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|