Susan Banks Therapy
- We can provide services to schools, organisations, groups and individuals.
- If you run a charitable organisation we may be able to work with you to help raise funds for your project.
- Team members are available to give give talks on phobias, eating disorders, depression, sleep disorders, stress and anxiety.
- We can provide, counsellors, coaches, mentors and Hypnotherapists.
- We have team members who are experts in their field, which include phobias, stress and anxiety management and relationships.
- Our office is based in Long Melford and we operate across the U.K. and in some cases worldwide.
Training, qualifications & experience
Susan Banks MA., DCH., DHP., Dip. Couns. manages the practice. A qualified Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist. Susan has been working in the therapy field for 19 years and has worked children as a School Counsellor for 4 years. She has been involved with setting up counselling services and has coached young adults. Susan also mentors woman through and after divorce.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Individual Counselling: £45.00 per session
Counselling for trainee counsellors: £35.00 per session
Individual Hypnotherapy: £60.00 - £90.00 Per session
Individual Coaching: £100.00 per session
School, Collage & University Talks: £150:00 - £250.00
Fees for: Residential Programmes, School Services, Organisations and Charities are dependant on the particular needs of the group involved.
Whatever you need help with we have an innovative team of therapists ready to assist you. In the event of not being able to help you we will work with you to refer you on to a professional who can.
Whether you need help with a problem, want to move forward, looking to achieve a goal, looking to make a change or want to explore your deeper self we have the right therapist for you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sessions are by appointment only and can usually be made at a time too suit you, subject to availability.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|