Stuart Cale - PG Cert, MBACP, UKCP (Accred), ADHP, FNSHP(Hon), HPD, CertSup(NC)
Everybody wants to get the most out of life but that feeling can be blocked for reasons you may or may not understand.
This can leave you stuck and feeling frustrated, anxious and alone.
I understand how and why that can happen and have a plan to help you resolve it.
Counselling and Psychotherapy have helped many clear the path and feel better when they felt unable to do so themselves.
Those methods are available to you here, along with valuable additional expertise.
I use a 3 stage process, combining therapy techniques to make you comfortable and guide you to where you want to be;
1 Understanding your specific needs.
2 Creating an approach individual to you.
3 Guiding and supporting you through the process.
Using Counselling alone or combining it with Psychotherapy or Hypnotherapy, we optimise your ability to recover quickly.
As a multi-award winning BACP, CNHC, NCH and UKCP therapist, clinical supervisor and Vice Principal of a UKCP accredited training college, you are sure of the highest expertise to help make your change quickly.
You can choose to make that change now by contacting me.
I work with clients who refer themselves, are referred by their GP, occupational health services or medico-legal providers, in Bolton or Bury.
Appointment times include daytime, evenings and weekends to suit you.
I specialise in anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder and relationship issues but can help you with a much wider range of problems.
Choosing me as your Counsellor, means that you benefit from extensive additional training in Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy and Psychology.
The purpose of that training is to help you achieve your goals as easily as possible in safe hands.
For many Counselling is enough, but Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy are added benefits if you need them.
To secure your appointment, please click through to my website or contact me confidentially by phone or email.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
UKCP accredited, CNHC accredited and BACP registered member
Anxiety UK approved therapist
BUPA recognised (provider number 30044775)
Aviva Health recognised (provider number 600098771)
WPA recognised (provider number 920700218)
VitalityHealth recognised provider
Vice-Principal of the NCHP - a UKCP accredited training institution
UKCHO Executive committee Member
Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Mental Health Psychology (University of Liverpool)
DHP(NC) with distinction
CHP(NC) with distinction
Peter Blythe Founder's Award winner (2011)
J.P. Noble Award winner (2012)
Healthy Weight Coach
Honorary Fellow and Committee member of the NSHP
Enhanced DBS Certificate
UKCP registered Clinical Supervisor
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Excessive worrying
- Difficulties with self-acceptance
- Social or personal inhibition and shyness
- social phobia
- Problems relating to guilt or shame
- Unsatisfactory patterns in relationships arising out of issues such as jealousy and trust
- Obsessive thinking or rumination, intrusive recurring ideas, thoughts or impulses
- Compulsive urges, behaviours or rituals used to dispel the anxiety of obsessive thinking
- Anxious or negative self-talk
- Withheld feelings
- Mistaken beliefs
- Lack of meaning or self-purpose.
- Problems with expressing feelings
- Problem memories
- Habit Disorders such as nail biting, hair pulling or snacking.
- Digestion, indigestion and bloating.
- Skin disorders including psoriasis
- Personal Development, goal achievement and performance enhancement, whether in sport or personal exercise, improving focus in work, hobbies or study.
- Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis
- Whilst the above is not an exhaustive list, it does indicate some of those issues more commonly presented.
- There are many other areas where difficulties can be alleviated by Counselling and Psychotherapy and these can be discussed on an individual basis. As ever, please contact me to do so
Appointment times are flexible including evenings and weekends.
Sessions last one hour and cost £70 by debit or credit card, cash or bank transfer. Home visits are possible by arrangement.
Choosing a therapist is an important personal decision.
I was a lawyer and chose to become a therapist after recovering from anxiety and panic attacks with expert help, I know the journey to wellness because I have made it myself.
I took this new direction because I believe it's more important and becoming the guide for you is now the purpose behind my work.
Email me at email@example.com or call me on 01204 432004 to secure an appointment in Bolton or Bury.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointment times are very flexible and are available in the daytime, evenings and at weekends.To secure an appointment please contact me as soon as possible.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|